A PDF version of the program for oral talks can be downloaded by clicking on the image below.
The full program book can be downloaded by clicking on the button below.
Confirmed invited speakers include:
- Keaton Bell (Queens College CUNY)
- Peter de Cat (Royal Observatory Belgium)
- Zachary Claytor (University of Florida)
- Nora Eisner (CCA/Flatiron Institute)
- Daniel Holdsworth (University of Central Lancashire)
- Hans Kjeldsen (Aarhus University)
- Leinani Lozi (TMT & ʻOhana Kilo Hōkū)
- László Molnár (Konkoly Observatory)
- George Ricker (MIT)
- Joel Ong (University of Hawaiʻi)
- Gail Zasowski (University of Utah)
The full list of registered (online and in-person) participants can be found here.